Operations Manager at Seer
About the role
Seer is looking for passionate people to join our growing team as we scale from dozens of well known customers to thousands. We’re a small well-funded startup backed by YC, Foundation Capital, Global Founders Capital, and Pioneer Fund based in Palo Alto, CA.
As the Operations Manager, you will be intricately involved in some of Seer’s core functions: recruiting, finance, HR, employee engagement, and other essential parts of the business. You’ll work closely with the leadership team and help make sure things run smoothly and efficiently as our team grows. This is a great opportunity for someone with an eye for detail and the ambition and ability to make the role their own.
- Lead the company-wide strategic planning process to align the key strategic initiatives and resource investments, and own and manage the underlying model, systems, and processes.
- Track and monitor the performance of the business and provide forecast and actionable insights to improve the business performance.
- Provide real-time visibility into the unit economics of our business as a whole and by segments and identify opportunities to improve our GTM motion.
- Be a thought partner to key decision makers and partner with executives across the company to help drive strategic initiatives and special projects.
- Prepare analyses and materials to communicate business performance and trends to the executive team, board members, and investors.
- Own, design and manage new hire onboarding for all employees.
- Define our approach to compensation and benefits to attract and retain top talent.
- Own and evolve the employee handbook.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience in operations, or other relevant roles
- A demonstrated track record of building people operations functions, change management and improving employee engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional financial modeling skills with great attention to detail.
- A foundational understanding of the key drivers of a B2B SaaS business.
- The ability to flex between high-level strategic thinking and deep-dive analytical problem solving.
- A working technical knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft 365, G Suite, Trello.
- Management experience in talent acquisition or people development.
- Seer is a software platform that helps retail sales people create personalized content that can be sent via text, pdf, WeChat, email and embed code.
- Our 2 year goal is to become an indispensable communication and content creation tool for salespeople individuals selling to their network.
- In March 2021 we raised $2.3M in seed funding.
To learn more about Seer check out: our website, our article on Vogue Business and our post on product hunt.
Why you should join Seer
The future of retail is here. Seer is a software platform that helps retail salespeople create and send personalized shoppable lookbooks to their customers via email and sms.
In minutes salespeople can create personalized, click-worthy content for multi-channel outreach. Manage sales activity, client activity, and engagement in real time.
Seer is already generating results and used by some of the biggest names in retail.