Senior Software Engineer, Backend at Seer
About the role
Software Engineer, Backend
Seer is looking for passionate people to join our growing team as we scale from dozens of well known customers like LVMH, Saks Fifth Avenue to thousands. We’re a small well-funded startup backed by YC, Foundation Capital, Global Founders Capital, and SoftBank based in Palo Alto, CA. Come help us build a new way for retailers to connect and sell to their customers!
Our team needs a versatile backend engineer. You will lead projects from start to finish and incrementally ship useful features. We're a small startup and you'll wear many hats!
- 3+ years of experience
- Python skills.
- The ability to learn fast.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Communicate well with engineers and non-engineers alike.
- Seer is a software platform that helps retail sales people create personalized lookbooks that can be sent via sms, email.
- Our 2 year goal is to become an indispensable communication and content creation tool for retail salespeople.
- Our 5 year goal is to become the #1 sales tool in the world helping individuals start businesses (like shopify did for e-commerce) and redefine the role of retail sales associates.
- In March 2021, we raised $2.3M in seed funding.
- Looking for an engineering director who has experience leading and scaling a team.
If you want to learn more about Seer, check out our website, our post on product hunt and this article on Vogue Business:
Why you should join Seer
The future of retail is here. Seer is a software platform that helps retail salespeople create and send personalized shoppable lookbooks to their customers via email and sms.
In minutes salespeople can create personalized, click-worthy content for multi-channel outreach. Manage sales activity, client activity, and engagement in real time.
Seer is already generating results and used by some of the biggest names in retail.