Senior Product Manager at Seer
About the role
Seer is seeking a Product Manager to help lead our roadmap and develop an innovative product that is going to have a world-changing impact on the future of retail. Come help us build our team and culture as we scale from dozens of well known customers to thousands. We are a small well-funded start-up backed by YC, Foundation Capital, Global Founders Capital, and SoftBank based in Palo Alto, CA.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at early stage startup speed.
We are looking for someone with a background in product management that has exceptional leadership skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to operate in a highly technical environment, the ability to do user research and work collaboratively across many stakeholders. In addition, the ideal candidate will:
- Help develop a sophisticated and scalable product that allows Seer to grow globally
- Distill vision and strategy for the team, get everyone aligned and motivated
- Is incredibly truth seeking, utilizing data insights, market and customer research to continuously improve the product
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning (roadmap), and design of entirely new Seer features
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed findings back into the product development process
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results
- 6+ years of experience in a technology focused business
- Minimum 3 years experience in product management
- Startup experience (Series C or earlier), demonstrate you can thrive in our fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to attract top talent, including leveraging contacts in your network
- Experience with leadership — the ability to motivate and move people in a single direction
- Excellent at communication with strong written and verbal interpersonal skills with a confirmed ability to influence partners
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems
- Strong technical fluency and comfort in discussing technology concepts
- Seer is a software platform that helps retail sales people create personalized content that can be sent via text, pdf, WeChat, email and embed code.
- Our 2 year goal is to become an indispensable communication and content creation tool for salespeople individuals selling to their network.
- In March 2021 we raised $2.3M in seed funding.
To learn more about Seer check out: our website, our article on Vogue Business and our post on product hunt.
Why you should join Seer
The future of retail is here. Seer is a software platform that helps retail salespeople create and send personalized shoppable lookbooks to their customers via email and sms.
In minutes salespeople can create personalized, click-worthy content for multi-channel outreach. Manage sales activity, client activity, and engagement in real time.
Seer is already generating results and used by some of the biggest names in retail.