Senior Founding Engineer (Remote) at Signadot
About the role
We're looking for a Senior Backend engineer to be part of the Founding team. You will have autonomy and ownership to architect and build core parts of the platform. You will work closely with the CEO, CTO and other member of the founding team. Apart from Engineering, you will have wide exposure to product, sales and marketing related activities.
As part of the founding team you will have a very significant impact on the trajectory of the product, culture and company.
- Founding stage Equity
- 100% of Health, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Flexible PTO/Sick Leave
We are looking for senior engineers who are self-driven and have a passion for developer tools and cloud native development. We are looking for engineers who are attracted by a big vision and have lots of ideas on how to achieve it.
- 3+ yrs work experience building scalable, distributed backend systems
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of cloud native development processes
- Experience with Golang and Kubernetes
- Experience working for an early stage startup
- Translate product requirements into elegant engineering designs
- Implement the solution using Golang (for backend)
- Review technical designs, do code reviews and provide accurate task estimates
Why you should join Signadot
Signadot is a development platform for building multi-service, cloud-native applications. Using Signadot every developer gets an end-to-end development sandbox to build, test and debug their multi-service applications.
We are well-funded by top-tier Investors, have leaders from prominent devtool companies as Angel investors and have some of the top YC companies using our platform. We are looking for motivated engineers to join us in building the next-generation development platform! If you have empathy for developers building cloud native software, we want to hear from you!