Frontend Engineer at SigNoz
About the role
At SigNoz, you will be building a world-class deep tech infra product. We are building an open-source observability platform. You will be building a system that can handle 1M events per sec. You will be part of the first few hires in our team and will have the opportunity to own a significant part of the product.
Here's our Github repo
- We are growing fast, reached 5K+ Github stars and 300+ slack community members in less than 8 months of launch
- Opportunity to work in a global dev infra product from India
- Work on an open-source product. Engage with the community. Evangelize the product. Build your GitHub profile
- Work with high volumes of data and real-time applications. There are some real perf challenges in doing this well you would love to solve
- Founding team from IITs who are/have been devs themselves
- Our stack is based on ReactJS+Typescript
- Backed by Y Combinator and some great angels and VCs including CTO of Sentry
- Equity, growth, and network
Who would be a good fit
- 1+ yrs experience in frontend engineering preferably in ReactJS and Typescript
- Experience in building highly performant dashboards is a plus
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices. He/she will be doing code reviews of PRs
- Interest in working in open source projects
- Hunger to learn more and grow.
- Interest in startups. If you are an ex-entrepreneur, we would love to chat with you
Seems like something right up your alley?
Just apply on this site or email your CV and an optional intro note to me at [pranay at signoz dot io]. Feel free to include links to your GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, or blog posts.
Our process involves a short initial exploratory chat, followed by three interviews/discussions. The aim is for both sides to learn more about each other. The timeline is ~10 days unless you need more time.
Why you should join SigNoz
SigNoz is an open source alternative to DataDog, NewRelic. We help developers monitor their applications and troubleshoot any problem.
We have got lots of interest from the dev community with 4000+ stars within 5 months of launching the project. Here's our Github repo
We are backed by prominent angels & funds including Y Combinator.