Founding DevOps/SRE Engineer at SigNoz
About the role
Looking for a founding DevOps engineer to join our team at SigNoz. You will be part of the first few hires in our team and will have the opportunity to own a significant part of the product.
This is an opportunity to work on core developer infra open source product - and would love to chat with folks who are excited by this
- Opportunity to work in a global dev infra product from India.
- Work on an open source product. Engage with the community. Evangelise the product. Build your GitHub profile
- Work with high volumes of data and real time applications. There are some real perf challenges in doing this well you would love to solve.
- Founding team from IITs who are/have been devs themselves
Who would be a good fit
- 1+ yrs experience in backend engineering. Knowledge of Go and Kubernetes is preferred.
- A strong grasp of devops and different ways to deploy code.
- Curious and having a get stuff done attitude
- Interest in startups. If you are an ex-entrepreneur, we would love to chat with you
Skills we are looking for ( it's OK if you don't tick all the boxes)
- Building AWS, GCP, Azure, etc. deployment automation for delivering SigNoz to our customers
- Troubleshooting networking, compute, and Kubernetes failures.
- Improving performance and robustness of cloud and customer deployments.
- Hardening security all around.
- Working on large scale OLAP databases with huge datasets (we use Clickhouse and love it)
- Strong experience in Linux systems administration, networks, performance troubleshooting
- Running and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters, containerized networking and applications
- Intermediate knowledge of Golang, Java, or Python
- You must be able to code
- Infrastructure and application security engineering experience is a plus.
- Cloud infrastructure automation using Kubernetes
Why you should join SigNoz
SigNoz is an open source alternative to DataDog, NewRelic. We help developers monitor their applications and troubleshoot any problem.
We have got lots of interest from the dev community with 4000+ stars within 5 months of launching the project. Here's our Github repo
We are backed by prominent angels & funds including YCombinator.