Unity Technical Artist at Sketchbox
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Unity technical artist to join the SWARM team.
- Create performant graphics shaders for awesome visuals
- Build rapid prototypes of experimental features using Unity
- Work collaboratively with designers, artists, and other programmers on the team
- Expert-level experience with Unity, C#, and shaders
- Deep understanding of Unity physics and particle systems
- Experience creating real-time visual effects sequences
- A habit of writing super-clean, encapsulated, testable, and well documented code
- Working knowledge of Git/Github
- Experience with VR
- Experience working on stylized games
Why you should join Sketchbox
Sketchbox is like WordPress for VR training simulations, we’ve built the underlying infrastructure that makes creating and updating VR training simulations fast. We primarily work with Fortune 500 companies, and all of our training sims include full student analytics and no-code scenario editors. All training simulations designed with Sketchbox work on the next generation of portable VR headsets, which are battery powered, don’t require a laptop and cost $400.