UI Artist (Contract) at Sketchbox
About the role
We're looking for a UI Artist to help take SWARM to the next level.
This is a contract position for 4 months, with potential to become a full-time role.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to assets
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate with developers and provide them with clear specifications to ensure proper implementation of designed elements
- Collaborate with Art Director to enhance overall game experience
- Strong experience in 2D design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, ...)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Good artistic skills (proportion, composition, color)
- Basic knowledge of UX design principles
- Experience designing 3D interfaces for VR
- Basic knowledge of Unity UI system
Why you should join Sketchbox
Sketchbox is like WordPress for VR training simulations, we’ve built the underlying infrastructure that makes creating and updating VR training simulations fast. We primarily work with Fortune 500 companies, and all of our training sims include full student analytics and no-code scenario editors. All training simulations designed with Sketchbox work on the next generation of portable VR headsets, which are battery powered, don’t require a laptop and cost $400.