Unity Developer at Sketchbox
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Unity developer to join the SWARM team.
- Develop new gameplay features in C# and Unity
- Work collaboratively with designers, artists, and other programmers on the team
- 3+ years of professional game development experience with C# and Unity
- Experience contributing to gameplay systems, such as player controls, game rules, scripting, weapons, and AI
- Experience with full-cycle game development
- Understand all aspects of game programming including rendering and physics
- A habit of writing super-clean, encapsulated, testable, and well documented code
- Working knowledge of Git/Github
- Built & shipped games for VR
- Experience with Oculus Quest
Why you should join Sketchbox
Sketchbox is like WordPress for VR training simulations, we’ve built the underlying infrastructure that makes creating and updating VR training simulations fast. We primarily work with Fortune 500 companies, and all of our training sims include full student analytics and no-code scenario editors. All training simulations designed with Sketchbox work on the next generation of portable VR headsets, which are battery powered, don’t require a laptop and cost $400.