Product Designer at Slash
About the role
Our mission at Slash is to help millions of professional resellers — solo entrepreneurs who buy and sell exclusive items for a living — make more money and take back their time. Still in beta, thousands of sellers use our capital and virtual cards to buy millions of dollars worth of profitable inventory every month.
It's a very unique time to join us. We proved a huge demand for what we're building (potential users badger us for access every day, and actual users are regularly offered hundreds of dollars for their access codes), and it’s early enough that you’ll have a huge impact and get a big part of the upside.
Remarkable design is a core part of our strategy. We love the process and the challenge of creating wonderful, powerful, and emotive work, we care deeply about everything we put our name to, and we believe that incredible product and marketing design has transformative powers.
Slash is backed by top investors like NEA, Stanford University, and the founders of Tinder and Plaid.
About the Role
We want your brain… not just your Figma skills! We’re hiring someone to own everything visual about Slash. Maturity, and experience working with design teams are a hard requirement. This is an opportunity for you to create the very best work of your life. We have no clients or middle management. You’ll be working only with people who want to see you produce excellence and get recognized for it.
What you’ll do
- Take new features from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to production
- Design web and mobile experiences that are simple and intuitive
- Help shape our brand identity
- Iterate on our design system as the organization scales
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
What we look for in you
- 3+ years of professional Product Design experience
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile
- Excellence in UX thinking, visual design, and written communication
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools
- Collaborative, and open minded
Bonus points for
- Experience designing products in fintech or crypto
Why you should join Slash
Slash is building the financial OS for the millions of solo entrepreneurs in the US who make a living buying and selling exclusive items. We're backed by top investors like NEA, Stanford University, and the founders of Tinder and Plaid. We haven't even come out of beta yet, and we're already processing millions of dollars in card spend every month.