Operations - Founding Team at Slope
About the role
📈 About the role
- Generalist that includes a blend of operations, customer success, and growth
- Lead the post-sale engagement, retention, and growth of our customers
- Supporting the founders in projects, timelines and commitments on internal projects and customer deliverables
- Willing to work in person at SF office
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects in a fast paced environment
- Being proactive and a fast-learner (Slope! ⚡)
🚀 Bonus points
- Fluent in Spanish
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards that)
- Passionate about helping small businesses grow
- Previous experience in fintech or early stage startups
✨ Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to be on the founding team at a fast-growth YC startup. We truly believe that it’s slope — not where you start but how fast we are growing and iterating.
- We’re a tight-knit, intense team, where you'll learn a ton and have ownership
- Work with seasoned second-time founders
If you or someone you know is interested, please send us your resume and any additional info (live projects, portfolio, github) to founders(at)slope.so.
We empower growing businesses by making access to capital easy.
The inspiration for Slope came from Lawrence’s parents having spent the past three decades in the wholesale business, importing products and selling them to small businesses across Brazil.
From having worked with them, we realized small mom and pop stores are limited by their working capital and that business loans are complicated to navigate.
We are 2x YC founders from Stanford and Berkeley with a family background of 3 decades in wholesale. Lawrence Lin Murata was Head of AI Platforms/Data Science at Nauto.com, founder/CEO of Newton (acq by Nauto) and founding team at Vori (B2B grocery marketplace), and Alice Deng was co-founder/CPO of Glisten.AI and a PM at Dropbox.
Why you should join Slope
Slope (Y Combinator S21 batch) provides Buy Now, Pay Later for B2B businesses. Slope enables any business to pay with installments at checkout. They are live on fast-growing B2B marketplaces, secured debt capital partnerships, and regulation compliance. Buy Now, Pay Later is the foundation to rebuilding the messy cross-border B2B payments infrastructure — our vision is to be Stripe for global B2B.