Front-End Developer at SnapEDA
About the role
SnapEDA (YC W16) is looking for a front-end developer to join our growing team as we pursue our mission to help engineers design electronics faster.
SnapEDA is a search engine used by over 1 million professionals to design electronics, who are creating everything from medical devices, to automotive electronics, to space technologies. We’re a team of 30 who pride ourselves on our passion, resourcefulness and curiosity. We have a bias towards action and making an impact, both individually, and as a team.
What you will be working on:
You’ll join our software team as a front-end developer, and will be responsible for implementing new components, as well as implementing full features that involve a lot of user interaction and require someone with your skill set to make them truly great. We strive to make our user interfaces clean, easy-to-use and joyful.
- Great attention to detail to build great user experiences
- Knowledge of Django template language or ability to learn it quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work with a remote, distributed team
- Opportunity to work on a hugely impactful product used by 1MM+ users with a great mission
- Competitive pay based on location and experience
- Lots of growth opportunities, including leadership development programs, lunch & learns, technical workshops, and more
- Insurance, vacation, and other benefits (Spotify, etc.)
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
You can view learn more about our product at https://www.snapeda.com.
Why you should join SnapEDA
SnapEDA is a platform for electronics design. Our search engine for CAD models helps over 1 million professional engineers design hardware faster, at organizations like Google, Amazon, NASA, and many more. At the same time, we're helping component suppliers scale their revenue in a digital age with our product recommendation and attribution technology.