At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing visual content accessible to everyone. We tackle crazy challenges so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful visual content. If you like building beautiful things that people love and solving hairy problems that others are afraid to touch, come join our rocket-ship.
About the role** :**
Our Product team is the heart and soul of Snappr. You'll operate at the intersection of engineering, design, analytics, operations, marketing and sales to help design and build products that users love. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical prowess, design thinking, user empathy, and interpersonal ability to lead our highest impact product initiatives.
As one of our very first Product Management hires, you'll meaningfully shape the product of one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing marketplaces. Come run the show and work with global cross-functional counterparts to drive innovation, scale our most successful products, and incubate new experiments to drive consumer and enterprise growth.
Warning: This role isn't for the faint of heart. Most people would be intimidated by a challenging opportunity like this. We won't hold it against you if you don't apply. But if you're crazy enough to want to join the ride, then what on earth are you waiting for?
- focuses on outcomes. Able to reasonably forecast the business impact of multiple initiatives
- set clear goals and metrics for the team and be held accountable by senior leadership for delivering
- define the operating structure and processes to implement and scale product strategy
- conduct user interviews and transform user feedback into action plans to drive the product roadmap
- utilize data to understand photographer and customer behavior and incubate new initiatives to improve their experience
- own weekly sprint planning and make tradeoff decisions based on technical, user and business insights
- facilitate regular communications with cross-functional stakeholders on product vision and progress
- develop an end-to-end product business plan and project-manage Ops teams on implementation
- set metrics and key results that inform product health, adoption and success
- identify, incubate and lead cross-functional special projects to drive global marketplace growth
- hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- have 4+ years of experience launching and improving products at high-growth marketplaces
- are a wizard with spreadsheets, SQL and A/B tests
- has native or bilingual proficiency in English
- have high energy and can dial up the intensity on-demand
- balance dreaming big with being grounded in numbers and experimentation
- laugh more than you frown
- appreciate the finer things in life (we are a photography company)
- communicate with deadly precision (in English)
- eat growth for breakfast (we love to eat)
- have obsessive attention to detail
- hustle like a car salesperson
- project-manage like a wedding planner
- can run through brick walls (we don't like blockers)
- can read sarcasm
- 70-90K USD per year in cash comp
- generous equity package (duh!)
- lots of workplace banter (you need to be able to dish out some)
- front row seat on a rocket-ship (not for people with motion sickness)
- global, elite team of passionate and fun individuals (i.e. we're nerds)
- hyper-growth (fancy tech speak for "chaos")
- work directly with the founding team to aggressively scale (watch out for those guys)
- beautiful workspaces in San Francisco, Medellin, and Manila (and great Zoom backgrounds)
- flexible work-from-anywhere policy with quarterly on-sites (we'll judge you by where you're taking your Friday calls from)
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography and visual content in the world. We are a global team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining visual content creation everywhere. You will get to work directly with the founding team, in particular with the VP of Product Operations and Head of Technology.