Training Specialist - Sales at Snappr
About the role
At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the role** :**
With our global footprint and hyper growth, one of Snappr’s top priorities is to offer an unparalleled level of support to our customers and photographers. As the Trainer, you will be challenged to design and implement training programs specific for the Sales Team to help our employees improve the quality of their communication, behaviors and leadership skills, as well as their productivity and product knowledge.
What you'll do:
- Create training materials specifically for the new hires of sales team
- Conduct coaching for new hires
- Schedule regular training sessions
- Facilitate role-playing activities and teach soft skills like negotiation and problem solving
- Address individual and team skills gaps
- Maintain updated records of training material and curriculum
- hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What you'll need:
- excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
- at least 2 years of experience working as a sales trainer or similar role
- experience creating reports and working with Team Leads and Managers to share insights
- preferably has experience dialing as a sales agent for any campaign on the phone using consultative selling approach
- a "let's get it done" mindset
- the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- PHP 45-55K/month on-target earnings (including performance pay)
- 20% night differential
- HMO (w/ dependent)
- great workspace in Ortigas CBD
- temporary work from home set-up
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. You will get to work directly with the founding team, in particular with the Head of Operations. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.
Why you should join Snappr
Snappr is the most popular on-demand photography network in the world.