Anime Games - Marketer at Spellbrush
About the role
We're looking for a talented Marketer to join our small team of world-class artist and engineers in building the world's first ML-powered game!
Our team of MIT engineers have built an amazing mobile experience featuring our state-of-the-art AI, and we need you to connect us to streamers, influencers, and the press!
The ideal candidate is someone with strong storytelling skills to help our product find its audience, and a keen eye for the mobile games industry.
Did I mention our game also has a sick future-core soundtrack and an awesome animated intro via a Japanese studio?
- Branding our cool AI-anime projects
- Making compelling pitches to press and other media
- Planning events for our player community
- Love of the anime and mobile games market
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Your words can move a cow to tears. Your prose brings armies to their knees. 10-year olds do your bidding.
- Experience with internet marketing campaigns, including content marketing, email marketing, and ads.
- Proficient with at least one major traffic/event analytics package.
- Great at writing emails. Love to make numbers go up.
As the 6th member of our team, you'll be intimately involved in all aspects of the product, from design, production, and marketing (oh hey, look ,that's you)
- We're a fast-paced startup with funding from some of the world's leading VCs.
- Our office based in downtown San Francisco, CA directly next to all major transportation. (Or not. We're remote work friendly)
- Market salary + above-market equity compensation.
- You'll work alongside our world-class AI researchers to develop the next software revolution in art.
- We have top-of-the-line health insurance, dental insurance, and all that other good stuff.
- Give us a ping if you want to be on the cutting edge of the next revolution in games!
- Please include the name of best waifu/husbando in your application.
Why you should join Spellbrush
We're a small, tight-knit team of MIT-trained researchers applying the latest advancements in deep learning for anime and video games. You might know us from our viral internet meme site waifulabs.com
Our AI artist assistant helps illustrators and animators finish pieces up to 10x faster by automating away much of the manual labor involved in shading, rendering, and coloring.
None of the above three images were drawn by human artists. All three were drawn entirely by artificial intelligence! No human post processing involved.
We can also get the AI to animate our generated characters too if we ask nicely enough!