We are looking for a software engineer that can take ownership to build, deploy, and maintain developer tools in a fast-paced environment. You’ll play a critical role in our technical vision and have a strong impact in helping us move the adoption of account abstraction within the Ethereum ecosystem. You’ll be boots-on-the-ground with the founders making key product decisions and launching new features.
- Spearhead new products spanning all parts of our tech stack, both on-chain and off-chain.
- Rapidly develop account abstraction tools based on the ERC-4337 standard.
- Work closely with customers to understand their development needs.
- Collaborate with the founding team to gather requirements through detailed technical discussions and brainstorming sessions.
- 5+ years of experience shipping full-stack products with a modern tech stack (Go, Typescript, React, AWS)
- Comfortable with working in all parts of the tech stack including backend, frontend, and orchestration.
- History of taking relentless ownership of products and working autonomously
- Passion for building engineering tools and solving problems for other engineers
- Thrive in a globally-remote company
- Familiarity with web security, cryptography, smart contracts, and the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Experience in smart contract auditing or security review (optional)
- Degree in computer science or related field (optional)