Senior Product Engineer at Streak
About the role
Streak is a profitable, fast-growing company seeking product engineers who will build and iterate on features that enhance our customer experience.
Our product engineers are software developers who work up and down the stack and determine where the product will go next by translating customer feedback and requests into reliable, elegant, simple, and usable features. You will also be the user’s voice during product development. You will develop, test, and use new features before they hit production and will see (and benefit from) the impact of your work as soon as it is shipped.
Streak is an engineering-focused organization, so we continually invest in improving our tools, tests, processes, and technology. But we know our people are truly our greatest asset. We strive to build a culture where everyone is continually learning and growing. As a member of our small team, you will meaningfully impact all parts of the company, from the direction the company is going, to the products we develop, to the people we hire.
Your day to day will include:
- Building new features and functionality into our platform.
- Assessing what to build now, later, and in the future.
- Refining existing features to make them more reliable, functional, elegant, and easy to use.
- Receiving feedback from your team and your users every single day.
- Working with and learning from talented colleagues who have solved some of technology's most demanding problems.
- Developing fun stuff to delight our users. (We've already done a lot of the tedious foundational work). -Selecting new colleagues by participating in the hiring process.
We are excited about you if:
- You’re comfortable working in cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services.
- You’re passionate about shipping new features to our users as well as supporting operational and support teams.
- You love working with a team to accomplish difficult tasks and do what it takes to help that team achieve its potential.
- You have experience leading a project from start to finish, working with cross-functional teams to own development from ideation to production.
Streak is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We endeavor to create an inclusive environment for each of our employees.
Why you should join Streak
Born out of the frustration of switching between multiple external tools to manage the business, Streak enables users to manage any business process without leaving Gmail’s inbox. Our products enable thousands of businesses to reduce the mundane, routine tasks and processes their employees do every day so they can focus on the work that makes the biggest impact.
We believe our product is phenomenal, and we use it every single day to manage everything from sales, to customer support, to engineering, to hiring. At Streak, you will be more than a developer or salesperson - you will also be a Streak user who significantly impacts the future of our product.