👉 Click here to apply
What you’ll do
You’ll make joyful and meaningful coding education accessible to 1000s of students in Singapore by leading our partnerships, sales and marketing execution.
Strive is a small mission-driven team of ~15 people, so you’ll get to wear and master many hats.
- Acquiring partnerships
- Identify key partners such as schools and clubs
- Pitch decision-makers, negotiate and close partnership agreements
- Build and maintain relationships
- Activate partnerships by running events or marketing campaigns
Let’s say you closed a partnership with a school to run a coding workshop on their campus. You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Organizing the logistics of the event
- Strategizing how to market the event to students and parents
- Work with our designers to create the marketing material for the event (emails, posters, flyers, etc…)
- After the event, run the sales process to get parents and students to convert to Strive customers
- Run inbound sales for parents and students interested in Strive’s classes
- Help refine and build the sale engine and process
- Help build a customer referral engine to accelerate our word-of-mouth growth
- Hire and manage a team to scale all of the above responsibilities
Who you are
You are an outgoing, energetic, and well-spoken person with an entrepreneurial spirit for coming up with ideas and running marketing projects end to end.
You’re resilient and don’t get discouraged by “no”s and failures.
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply.
- 2+ years of experience in sales or partnerships.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding empathy, relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Proactivity, energy and drive to continuously follow up with contacts.
- Strong marketing and event planning skills, with the ability to design and implement effective marketing campaigns and in-person events.
- Passionate about education for kids.
- Experience in the education industry, within the schools or afterschool market.
- You have an existing network in Singapore we could utilize for growth.
- You’ve started your own company/side hustle before.
- You know how to code.
- You must be based in Singapore.
- The company is fully remote, but we’ll run in-person events and marketing campaigns in Singapore.
- Full-time role.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Equity is negotiable.
- Unlimited paid leave.
- Fill in this application form (2-5 minutes)
- Record a quick video (5 minutes)
- Short call (15 - 30 minutes)
- Long interview (45 - 60 hours)
- Paid work trial (6 hours)
- Brainstorming session with founders (1-2 hours)
- Culture fit interview (30 mins - 1 hour)
- Final decision
It is mandatory to fill out the above application form to be considered for the role.