Marketing Manager Intern | YC Backed Startup (Remote) at Strive Math
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to help us to drive more customers to Strive. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of strategising marketing campaigns, event planning, community management and partnerships. Here are some activities you may do
- Ideating and planning different marketing strategies
- Conducting customer research to help inform ideas.
- Organising events and coding workshops.
- Managing key partnerships that can help bring awareness to Strive.
- Managing the Strive student community.
- Must be a University Student or Graduate
- Ability to plan and manage events.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Enjoys working with kids or teens.
- Passionate about education and making it more joyful
- Are a people person and are able to empathise and build rapport with others easily.
- Bonus: You've been a part of or built a thriving discord community before.
- Full-time role to start immediately for 1-month minimum to 1-year maximum.
- This position is remote for all countries worldwide.
- Competitive rates for marketing manager interns in your region.
Fill out the application form above.
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Short project (10-20 minutes)
- Introduction call (15-30 minutes)
- Longer interview (45-60 minutes)
- Final decision
Why you should join Strive Math
In the real world when math is done by engineers or financial analysts they use computers and code yet in school students are still calculating by hand. Coding is the literacy of the 21st century and Strive is creating the content and platform to make math more joyful and actually applicable to the real world.
Strive Math offers a 1:1 tutoring product for 6-10th graders that teaches high school math through coding games and visualizations. For example, when students create the game pong they have to code how fast the ball moves and at what angle therefore concepts like speed and geometry come to life. They also learn coding at the same time.
Our vision is to replace STEM education in schools and universities globally through our unique pedagogy. Math, physics, biology and economics can all and should all be taught through code because that's how they are actually applied in industry.