Site Reliability Engineer at Supabase
About the role
- Help build the Supabase Cloud offering.
- Improve Postgres Reliability.
- Improve our system architecture to reduce costs while balancing security and performance.
- Work on designing and tracking metrics for platform uptime.
- Increase observability into our system by capturing relevant metrics and logs.
- Implement and maintain intrusion detection, automated remediation and patch management systems.
- Design CI/CD systems to speed up deploys with proper change and release management processes.
- Work on our SOC2 and GDPR compliance initiatives.
Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We're backed by Y Combinator, Mozilla, Coatue.
Supabase is a platform which makes it incredibly easy to build and scale your projects.
About the team
- 25 in the team, 22 engineers. 1/4 of the team are ex-Founders.
- 100% remote. Work anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
Why you should join Supabase
The open source Firebase alternative.
Supabase adds auth, realtime, and restful APIs to Postgres without a single line of code.
We are a fully remote company.