About the role
What we're looking for
Sutra is seeking a talented designer who is truly a self-starter and thinks outside of the box. We’re customer-obsessed, and believe that remarkable design is at the heart of our product. You're comfortable designing new features from the ground up during a period of hyper-growth. As a designer, you will work collaboratively with product, engineering, and sales to create a beautiful user experience for our customers. As a designer, you will take a product, feature, or experience from ideation to production.
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
- Designs for mobile, web, and internal dashboard used by our instructors every day
- Take technical ownership of features and move the product forward
- Partner closely with the product team to consistently move the needle
- Present cross-team launches and updates at company-wide checkins
- Self-motivated. You like to get things done.
- 3+ years experience as a designer
- You can understand basic coding in HTML + CSS.
- You can create clear, intuitive, and visually appealing human interfaces. (UI)
- Experience with user research, usability tests, and metrics to inform design decisions
- You're a good listener who is open to an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, self-sufficient and a go-getter
- Weekly workouts with the team
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Why you should join Sutra
Sutra is shaping the future of the fitness + wellness industry.
We make it easier than ever for fitness professionals to start, run and scale their own businesses. Our platform allows fitness entrepreneurs to host classes and events, monetize on-demand content, and build community-driven courses from their own website. Sutra takes out the heavy lifting so leaders can focus on what they do best: teaching and connecting with their community.
The future of wellness has more voices in the space who bring inclusion, diversity and creativity to movement, so working out is a better experience than ever before.
We're looking for talented team members looking to create the future with us.