Product Manager, Growth at Swayable
About the role
Swayable is a dynamic data insights product that measures public opinion and rapidly tests how media content changes it. Our users include global brands, advocacy orgs, and world-changing political campaigns. Our team includes some of the sharpest, kindest data scientists and product makers you’ll ever meet. As a Product Manager focused on Growth, you'll play a key role in helping Swayable scale to reach the next 10 million people to gather public opinion and inform our audience insights.
This role reports to the VP of Product and will work closely with the Directors of Marketing and of Operations, to connect our work across product, marketing, operations, business development, and data. Candidates should bring a desire to focus on user activation, product marketing and growth for our B2C product that drives insights for our B2B platform.
- Collaborative. You love helping engineers, designers, operations experts, and cross functional partners around you do their best work. You are always driving towards a decision
- Great at prioritizing. There are dozens of ways to make any product better - we can’t act on all of them at once! Where will you start and why?
- Empathetic. You understand other disciplines and bring everyone together using clear communication and strong structured thinking
- Comfortable with complex systems. You know how to analyze and decompose a complex system into its member parts, and how to communicate that complexity simply and cleanly
- User-centric. You have a grasp of user experience and design with real people in mind
- A researcher. You can think creatively about how to get the information you need to prove or disprove your hypothesis using research or data (hard data skills are a plus)
- An end-to-end thinker. You can look at a problem and create a solution all the way from top-level goals to nitty-gritty operational details
- Self-management. You have the ability to drive and prioritize multiple parallel projects, and facilitate discussions to unblock them when needed
- Experience. You have 3+ years of total work experience spent in a cross-functional role in technology. Ideally, you have 1+ years working on product growth or marketing.
- Drive engagement, growth, and retention on our B2C insights platform that touches millions of people each year
- Work with engineers, designers and other company partners to create specs and implement features
- Develop a deep understanding of the user and business landscape
- Develop products and partnerships (including an new mobile app) to increase our audience reach from millions to ten times that scale
- Assist with the product life cycle from planning to tactical execution
- Make sure your projects are progressing smoothly, while weighing the trade-offs between speed, scale-ability, simplicity, and quality
- Work with a cross-functional team to optimize existing product technologies and drive the development of new innovations
- Produce insights from data and research to help you identify potential improvements
- Lead QA as needed to test feature releases
Our team is centered in NYC and SF, with flexible work arrangements for remote work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law. The team especially encourages applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
Ongoing professional development stipend
Amazing company culture
Why you should join Swayable
Swayable measures how effectively media content changes minds. Our clients are dramatically increasing the impact of the stories they tell on the world's most important issues.
We are passionate about the power of data to have a positive social impact on advocacy and commerce and are serious about using it responsibly and ethically. We work with organizations and people we care about and our job is to help make them successful.
Swayable is a Delaware Public Benefit Corporation and an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from anyone who shares our values and especially encourage women and members of underrepresented groups to apply.