Swifteam lets the company manage and automate IT operations in one place - Onboarding, offboarding, device purchasing, financing, approvals, storage, logistics, and management.
As a Growth Marketer, you will spearhead initiatives to grow revenue. We are a team who are passionate about the problem we’re solving and have built a great foundation to allow us to ship faster and grow revenue faster.
As our first full-time marketing hire, you will use a data-driven approach to marketing that is focused on achieving sustainable growth. You will use a variety of tactics, including content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and email marketing. You also use data analytics to track and measure results.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a successful marketing strategy, and understand the power of analytics. By understanding what customers want and need, we can create targeted marketing campaigns that are more likely to be successful. You will track the results of the marketing campaigns, and make necessary adjustments to improve ROI.
- Testing acquisition channels before fully committing to one. By doing so, you can ensure that you are making the most efficient use of your resources and reaching your target audience.
- Be authentic and transparent in your communications to build a positive brand. You are consistent in your message and your actions. Every touch point with your customers should reinforce the message you want to send.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Result driven: You have a clear vision for what you want to achieve, and then taking actionable steps to make it happen. You are laser-focused and not letting anything get in your way. You need to have a plan for how you're going to achieve them. And you need to be willing to put in the hard work to make it happen. There's no room for complacency or half-measures when you're trying to achieve results.
- Continuously learning: You stay ahead of the curve and make sure that the business is prepared for whatever changes come our way. You can expose yourself to new ideas, and challenge your existing beliefs and perspectives, and expand the horizons.
- A team player: You’re willing to put the needs of the team above your own and willing to work collaboratively with others. You can communicate effectively with others and are able to compromise when necessary. You can lead by example and motivate others.
It’s great you have these experiences
- 2+ year experience in marketing
- Worked previously at a B2B startup (Seed to Series C)
- Breadth in all areas of marketing, with strong depth in some of these areas: paid acquisition, email/lifecycle marketing, SEO, website management & conversion rate optimization, marketing ops, and analytics
- Proficiency in a full-stack of marketing tools including Webflow and Google Analytics
- Comfortable with ambiguity and running experiments to test what works
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s it like to work at Swifteam?
Swifteam was launched in 2022 and accelerated by the Y Combinator program. We were building a language learning product and decided to pivot the team to focus on solving the biggest issue we faced as a remote team.
We look at Swifteam as a constant work in progress. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to hear from you and share with you our vision. We will love to connect people passionate about remote work and productivity solutions as much as we do.