Online Ads guru at Synder
About the role
We are seeking an online ads specialist (online targeting) to join our marketing team. Ideally, you have a strong focus on B2B SaaS in the background, you can show sustainable results and adapt your working strategies along with researching new emerging trends. You enjoy working in a team but can also work autonomously. You thrive on new challenges, have an eye for detail, and can easily adapt your Ad messaging to constantly improve the quality of your ads for the target audience.
This is a remote position but we are always happy to meet face-to-face in the Bay Area.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Building and launching Facebook / Instagram / Google Ads on the US, CA, AU and UK regions
- Implementing and adjusting search ads to meet target results
- Running and adjusting display ads to drive traffic through the funnel
- Building and applying changes to retargeting and remarketing strategies
- Recommending new strategies based on data and testing
- Placing and monitoring media buys – and making adjustments as necessary to optimize results.
- Helping with new emerging channels, such as Quora and Reddit
- Working with other departments to ensure goal and strategy alignment
- Helping create weekly and monthly reports to evaluate ad performance (based on Google Analytics data)
- Participating in strategy and media planning meetings.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new sources of paid ads.
- Proven experience as a targeting specialist for SaaS B2B (selection of accomplished campaigns)
- Excellent Google, Facebook Ads building and analytical skills
- Fluent English with a target on the US region (Native speaker)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel and other analytic tools
The following skills would be regarded highly:
- Experience with the audience of accountants (CPA)
- Experience with targeting the e-commerce merchants audience
- General knowledge in online accounting
- Basic graphic design skills
The team you are going to work with includes 4 copywriters, 3 graphic designers, a social media manager, an SEO manager, a PR manager, an influencer marketing manager, an email campaign manager.
Why you should join Synder
Synder is an easy accounting platform focused on e-commerce companies.
For additional background:
- Synder connects all sales channels and payment methods into one ecosystem using our own unified API;
- Synder automatically sorts this data out in the accounting system making it a single source of truth for the business;
- Today, more than 4,000 businesses use Synder on a daily basis;
- More than $2B worth of transactions already processed by the platform.