We're looking for someone who loves the challenge of building high-performing applications with the best user experience using Flutter and who wants to take a leading role in a growing startup.
Sytex is a platform that allows teams to manage infrastructure projects, centralizing all the information in one place. https://www.sytex.io/ 🚀
🙌 The position
- You will be a member of a small team of devs with a huge impact on the product.
- You will work closely with our product team to create new features that add value to our users.
- You will work to improve the performance, reliability, and overall user experience of our app.
- You will participate in decision-making within the team. We look forward to your constant contribution to the design of solutions visualizing the entire business as a whole (customers, users, back, front, mobile, etc).
- You will learn about telco and infrastructure industry, and the solutions that Sytex brings to the sector: it is what we do, so it is important to know our market.
👩🏻💻 Your profile
- +3 years of solid experience in projects with object-oriented programming languages. Dart (ideally), Java, Kotlin, C#, C++, Swift, Typescript.
- You have experience using Dart and Flutter.
- You have experience writing unit and integration tests. We work using TDD.
- It is a plus if you have experience with native mobile applications (Java/Kotlin - ObjectiveC/Swift).
- It is a plus if you have experience with Clean Architecture.
- You are proactive: you do not wait to be told what to do.
- You have the ability and interest in learning quickly in a highly iterative environment.
- You have a product vision and your decisions aim to improve the user experience.
- You agree that interpersonal and communication skills are just as important as technical knowledge - we expect you to be able to regularly interact with users.
- You think creatively: you don't take what your leaders tell you as the absolute truth.
- We act in the best interest of Sytex: you will have the freedom to act in order to make this team bigger and bigger.
- We work autonomously and lead what we do.
- We also work in a highly collaborative environment. We encourage camaraderie and teamwork. We love pair programming 👨🏻🤝👨🏽
- We love discussions. We promote clear and honest conversations. We say what we think!
- We question everything, we try to find out what the user wants/needs. We look for solutions. We like challenges!
- Creating, proposing and improving is in the spirit of our team.
- Meet deadlines: we want to be a team that defines goals and meets them!
- The work process will always be in an agile format in order to periodically generate deliverables that enter into a process of constant improvement for end users.
- Sytex developers work closely with the design and product teams.
- We value a positive work ethic and a high level of self-organization.
- We are flexible and adapt to changes.
- You will always have the freedom to propose methodologies, activities and actions. We highly value the desire to learn and contribute. We prefer to make mistakes than waiting for things to happen!
- Remote First
- Flexibility to balance your work and personal life.
- Flexible PTO.
- Professional training and updating program.
🤝 About interview process
We will have several talks throughout the process! With our Tech Lead, with developers and also with other members of our team.
We will be direct and unfiltered in our communications and we expect you to also speak to us transparently from the start.
It is not our intention to waste your time; From both sides we must validate that we make a great match!