APAC Account Executive (first hire on our sales team) at Tablevibe
About the role
As the first hire on the Tablevibe sales team, your responsibilities will be to..:
- Sell Tablevibe to Restaurants and Cloud Kitchens.
- Successfully onboard new restaurants onto Tablevibe.
- Manage and grow relationships with key clients.
- Co-design our growth processes and infrastructure
- Ideate, test, learn from, and iterate on growth strategies together with Tablevibe co-founders.
Our perfect candidate
- Curious self-starter who can think out-of-the-box and who has a strong desire to get things done.
- Experience working in a high-growth, digital startup.
- 2-5 year track record in digital marketing/sales. Experience with SaaS solutions and/or selling into hospitality businesses is a plus.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
What we offer
- Shape growth efforts of an early-stage startup that drives meaningful, positive change in the restaurant industry.
- Sales training from ex-Google employees.
- A competitive remuneration package and 5 weeks (25 days) of paid annual leave.
- Stock options in the next billion-dollar restaurant tech brand.
- Support from prospecting / pre-sales agencies.
Why you should join Tablevibe
Who we are
Backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital and Velocity Ventures, Tablevibe is a disruptive Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) startup, founded by two ex-Googlers and a former Le Wagon coding teacher. Our mission is to help restaurants drive sustained growth. Our goal is to build the next billion-dollar restaurant tech brand.
Why we exist
Cloud Kitchens and Restaurants rely on delivery apps that demand a 20-40% revenue share without disclosing any customer information. Tablevibe helps these businesses print QR codes on food packaging so they can capture customer feedback, build their own customer database and push diners to order directly with them.
Since our official launch in early 2021, we’ve captured >100,000 customer insights and partnered with hundreds of restaurants from companies such as CloudEats, Les Amis Group, The Lo & Behold Group, Vascobelo and Burger & Lobster.