Senior Growth Marketing Manager at Taplytics
About the role
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley - the incubator that helped develop Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash. Taplytics is the Digital Optimization Suite for modern enterprises. We help companies increase their ROI on the features they release and enable them to objectively identify which steps of their customer journeys to improve.
Taplytics powers the experiences within today's leading apps and websites. We work with brands like RBC, Lookout, Grubhub , and Crate&Barrel to drive more revenue through their apps and websites.
At Taplytics we’re building software for teams like our own. Our product team gets to use our own tools day-in and day-out. We find it extremely fun and rewarding to build something to make our own lives better, as well as the lives of our friends and colleagues.
To learn more about our Taplytics platform, you can check out our Youtube page here!
Check out our new Feature Flag platform: DevCycle!
About the Role: Senior Growth Marketing Manager
As the Senior Growth Marketing Manager, your core mission will be to shape and execute on the vision for growth marketing to drive member acquisition and new product adoption at Taplytics and DevCycle. You will be coming onboard during an extremely exciting time and will be able to have a massive impact.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer who is excited to build an elite growth engine. One of the most exciting parts of this position is that you’ll be on the front lines of the company’s most critical projects and you’ll have the opportunity to evolve your role and grow along with us.
How you’ll make a huge impact:
- Paid: Build and scale our paid search and social strategy
- Marketing Ops: Own the marketing tech stack, add tools and make improvements as needed.
- Website Conversion and Analytics: Set up proper tracking and create full-funnel dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and scale each channel. Report on performance to the executive team.
- Content Distribution: Partner with Content Marketing and the Product Team to ensure all content and webinars drive engagement, distribute content across email, social, and continue to grow inbound via SEO content.
- Marketing to Sales Handoff: Define the handoff to the sales team and work closely with sales drive qualified leads that convert to opportunities.
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 5+ years of experience scaling a B2B SaaS company
- Breadth in all areas of growth marketing, with core competencies in paid acquisition, website conversion rate optimization, marketing ops, and analytics.
- Channel management experience: You are experienced at executing campaigns across multiple channels, including SEM, and you can clearly describe the campaigns you’ve run and what you’ve learned.
- Proficiency in full-stack of marketing tools: You know what tools to use and how to use them—or you can figure it out quickly.
- You’ve developed marketing strategies and executed them yourself
- You understand the importance of testing and scaling what works.
- You are strategic and scrappy. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor. As an early-stage company, we are still building out our growth engine. You’ll be hands-on building and executing in tools, but you’ll also need to be able to prioritize initiatives.
- You’re always shipping - even if it isn’t perfect.
What you’ll get from us:
At Taplytics and DevCycle, our 50+ person team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex technical challenges. Our culture of trying new processes, new tech and new ideas means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, Employee Stock Options, unlimited vacation, and health benefits starting day one
The future here is extremely bright, and by joining us at this early stage, you’ll be getting the opportunity to help us build and grow a company that we can all be proud of. Apply now and come join the fun!
Why you should join Taplytics
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley and now based in Toronto, Taplytics helps amazing companies like RBC, Zappos, Grubhub, and Chick-fil-A deliver incredible customer experiences with our intelligent suite of experimentation, engagement, and analytics solutions. Our platform runs on over a billion devices around the world and processes over a trillion monthly events. Big numbers, but we’re just getting started – growing our company from here is a complex and compelling challenge for the right person.
Our vision is a world where companies can deliver engaging and highly personalized experiences to all of their users, no matter which device they’re using. Experiences that feel like magic, make their users smile, and turn them into lifelong customers.
And the exciting part? The world is ready. Customers are demanding these experiences and companies are rapidly investing in the technology to make it happen.
But, we need your help. Taplytics is growing fast in Toronto and we are searching for the talent to make our dream a reality. Taplytics has a bright future. Come grow your career with us.