What's up with TeamOut?
TeamOut is changing the way people work today. Remote companies use TeamOut every day to connect with their employees around the world.
From a ranch in Lake Tahoe to a large resort in the Caribbean, we offer places for teams to connect and create lasting memories.
Join a fun and ambitious team that is building the next travel unicorn. 🦄
Do you like to create memorable experiences that people will remember for the rest of their life? Join TeamOut and produce high-end retreats for some of the world's most innovative companies.
Become a part of something big and meaningful and contribute to defining the future of work.
What your exciting job will look like:
- You will prepare travel itineraries for our customers, including hotels, restaurants, and experiences.
- You will source, vet, and coordinate travel vendors and produce events for groups of between 20 and 200 people.
- You will negotiate contracts and solve problems to ensure that each client has a fantastic planning experience.
- You will continually push yourself to provide groups with unforgettable "wow moments."
- You will design processes and train team members so that all operations can be performed at a much larger scale.
- You will perform at your highest level and set high standards for yourself and the people around you.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Love to make people dream.
- Have at least 2-3 years of event planning coordination experience, preferably for corporate events or weddings.
- Have a proven history of providing outstanding customer service while proactively troubleshooting/problem-solving.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong contract negotiation skills.
- Have proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while remaining organized, efficient and flexible.
Why should you join?
- Fixed pay, wherever you are. 💰
- Be part of the founding team. ✨
- Amazing benefits. 🦷
- Join a YC-backed company.🧡
- Quarterly team retreats in exotic places. ⛷
- Get a chance to change the world, REALLY! 🌎