Automation and Release Engineer
About the role
Teleport enables engineers to quickly access any computing resource anywhere on the planet. Our open source products provide a Unified Access Plane for developers and security professionals seeking to simplify secure access to servers, applications, and data across all environments. Teleport is built by Gravitational, a Y-Combinator company that is well funded by additional top-tier investors and growing quickly. We value our craft, a work-life balance and embrace a culture of mutual respect.
You will be joining engineering team of Teleport, unified access plane for SSH, Kubernetes and Database infrastructure.
Nasdaq, SumoLogic and Samsung Electronics trust Teleport to secure access to their infrastructure.
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- Modern automation pipeline runs on Kubernetes and Drone
- Most of the code you will write will be open source.
- Our products are loved by their users, you’ll get to talk to some of them on Slack.
- We practice thorough code reviews and have an open design process.
Here are the projects you will be working on:
- Build test and release engineering automation using Golang and Kubernetes
- Maintain packages and release repositories and improve install user experience.
Once you apply
- We will send you a 30 minute programming quiz
- We will invite you to a 30 minute Zoom call and walk through the compensation and hiring process.
- You will join our slack channel and submit a test coding challenge in Golang or Rust
- Golang or Rust beginner experience
- Linux Networking, System Administration, Docker and Kubernetes automation experience
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.
Why you should join Teleport
Gravitational, a series-A stage systems & cloud startup is looking for ambitious and talented people.
We are well-funded by fantastic Silicon Valley investors. We are an experienced team: we founded Mailgun which was acquired by Rackspace, we created Vulcand and some other cool stuff at Rackspace and are authors of Teleport Telekube and Teleconsole