Enterprise Account Executive at Teleport
About the role
Teleport enables engineers to quickly access any computing resource anywhere on the planet. Our open source products provide a Unified Access Plane for developers and security professionals seeking to simplify secure access to servers, applications, and data across all environments. Teleport is built by Gravitational, a Y-Combinator company that is well funded by additional top-tier investors and growing quickly. We value our craft, a work-life balance and embrace a culture of mutual respect.
Our sales team is dedicated to personal development and team success. We strive to get better at our craft and value humility, curiosity, resilience, and a sense of humor.
We need people who can help us build and scale our revenue engine.
Enterprise Account Executives will execute on regional plans, including the identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of our solutions to solve customer challenges.
We're looking for people who want to build something from the ground up and aren't afraid of an entrepreneurial setting.
We need someone who will:
- Communicate effectively with both engineering and InfoSec teams as well as executives.
- Understand the nuances of selling open source technology.
- Help us foster our open source community and grow our commercial offering.
- Identify champions at your key accounts and help them make the business case for our products to their executive sponsors.
- Mentor our Sales Development Reps and collaborate with them in order to break into your target accounts.
- Ensure prospects feel positive about their interactions with you regardless of if they decide to purchase our enterprise solutions.
- Strong listening and storytelling skills.
- Provide structured customer feedback to our product and engineering teams so we can continue to elevate our offerings.
- 5+ years of quota attainment at an enterprise software startup.
- Humility, curiosity, resilience, and a sense of humor.
- You enjoy the process just as much as the end results.
- You're not afraid of prospecting.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.
Why you should join Teleport
Gravitational, a series-A stage systems & cloud startup is looking for ambitious and talented people.
We are well-funded by fantastic Silicon Valley investors. We are an experienced team: we founded Mailgun which was acquired by Rackspace, we created Vulcand and some other cool stuff at Rackspace and are authors of Teleport Telekube and Teleconsole