About the role
Teleport enables engineers to quickly access any computing resource anywhere on the planet. Our open source products provide a Unified Access Plane for developers and security professionals seeking to simplify secure access to servers, applications, and data across all environments. Teleport is built by Gravitational, a Y-Combinator company that is well funded by additional top-tier investors and growing quickly. We value our craft, a work-life balance and embrace a culture of mutual respect.
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our team. We need someone with a deep understanding of the developer audience, an expert on SEO, Google Search Console, and Tag Manager to optimize and own the user journey on our website. This hands-on position should feel comfortable with CSS and front-end development and have the ability to define and increase our conversion cycles by utilizing A/B testing and site optimization strategies.
The Web Developer needs to work cross-functionally with product marketing, product management, design, and engineering to execute innovative strategies to optimize the buyer’s journey.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the user (developer) journey on the website, including experiments around website flow, landing page A/B testing, and UX to increase downloads and signups for our products
- Implement changes on the website using our website tools (Hugo) — experience in HTML and CSS a must
- Define strong SEO content initiatives to ensure broad exposure and relevance of our content and promote SEO within the company (The ideal candidate should understand our place in the market, but content writing will primarily be outside their responsibilities)
- Own the organic funnel and manage a paid search agency to efficiently achieve conversion funnel optimization
What you'll bring:
- Strong SEO experience on how to implement best practices for increased organic search traffic
- Experience in increasing traffic and conversion rates for technology-based SaaS products and solutions, or working at product-led growth companies is a big plus!
- Prior experience with testing and analytics tools. Familiarity with our marketing tool stack (Marketo, Salesforce) is a plus.
- Energetic, scrappy, no task is beneath you; this is both a strategic role and a “doing” role
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.
Why you should join Teleport
Gravitational, a series-A stage systems & cloud startup is looking for ambitious and talented people.
We are well-funded by fantastic Silicon Valley investors. We are an experienced team: we founded Mailgun which was acquired by Rackspace, we created Vulcand and some other cool stuff at Rackspace and are authors of Teleport Telekube and Teleconsole