Senior Front-End Engineer at Tenjin
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer with React JS experience. Our ideal candidate has worked with a React front-end backed by a Ruby on Rails application, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and is a great communicator.
Team, Culture, and Product
We’re a 7-person engineering team in a 33-person company and are looking to rapidly and responsibly grow our team. We’re remote-heavy, spread across three continents with hubs in Berlin and San Francisco. We aim to help mobile app developers make data-driven decisions about their marketing in a secure, privacy-centric, user-friendly way.
Users visit our dashboard to configure marketing campaigns and view analytics reports about their mobile apps. Our dashboard is a Ruby on Rails web application with a React JS frontend. Behind the scenes, our web and data services are written in a mix of Java, Go, and Ruby and run on AWS. We currently process around 400K data points per minute.
- Develop and maintain the front-end of our marketing analytics dashboard
- Design composable and reusable front-end components
- Guide major front-end architecture and software design decisions
- Work cross-functionally with design and product to deliver intuitive user experiences
- Help customer support respond to customer feedback about bugs and usability problems
- Assist with writing documentation and tests
- Experience building front-end pages and components in React JS
- Experience with Git and Github or similar
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or a similar web framework
- Experience with mobile marketing
Why you should join Tenjin
Tenjin manages mobile growth infrastructure for our clients by organizing, analyzing, and securing the rush of data generated by mobile devices and marketing channels. We're reshaping mobile marketing by breaking down data silos and building an integrated data platform to replace the detached services in use today.
The team at Tenjin is small but growing. We feel passionately about doing work that matters. Working here will provide you with opportunities for growth and leadership at the intersection of big data and mobile marketing. If you’re looking to work in an environment with smart, talented coworkers who value good people and good ideas, we’d like to talk to you. Self-directed team players will enjoy the balance of flexibility and collaboration that guides our culture.
Tenjin is remote-friendly with people in San Francisco, Atlanta, Berlin, and Tokyo.