Senior Mobile SDK Engineer at Tenjin
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile SDK Engineer to develop and maintain our iOS, Android, and Unity SDKs. Our ideal candidate is comfortable developing and releasing SDKs, writing documentation, and helping developers work through integration challenges.
Team, Culture, and Product
We’re a 7-person engineering team in a 33-person company and are looking to rapidly and responsibly grow our team. We’re remote-heavy, spread across three continents with hubs in Berlin and San Francisco. We aim to help mobile app developers make data-driven decisions about their marketing in a secure, privacy-centric, user-friendly way.
Our mobile SDKs are little pieces of our tech stack that we give to customers to implement in their mobile applications. They’re written in Objective-C (iOS), Java (Android), and C Sharp (Unity).
These mobile SDKs send data to our web services, which are written in Ruby or Go and run on AWS, processing over 400K data points per minute. We process data in Java and Ruby and present it to customers in a Ruby on Rails web application with a React JS frontend.
- Develop and maintain our iOS, Android, and Unity SDKs
- Build and maintain integrations between our SDKs and popular mobile advertising SDKs, such as MoPub, Applovin MAX, ironSource
- Maintain scalable processes for testing and releasing new SDK builds
- Publish documentation for our SDKs
- Assist customers who are running into SDK integration issues or bugs
- Keep our SDKs up-to-date with the latest Android and iOS changes
- Experience with Objective-C, Java, and C Sharp, or particularly deep experience with one or two of them
- Experience with Git and Github or similar
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience with Ruby or Go
- Experience with mobile marketing
Why you should join Tenjin
Tenjin manages mobile growth infrastructure for our clients by organizing, analyzing, and securing the rush of data generated by mobile devices and marketing channels. We're reshaping mobile marketing by breaking down data silos and building an integrated data platform to replace the detached services in use today.
The team at Tenjin is small but growing. We feel passionately about doing work that matters. Working here will provide you with opportunities for growth and leadership at the intersection of big data and mobile marketing. If you’re looking to work in an environment with smart, talented coworkers who value good people and good ideas, we’d like to talk to you. Self-directed team players will enjoy the balance of flexibility and collaboration that guides our culture.
Tenjin is remote-friendly with people in San Francisco, Atlanta, Berlin, and Tokyo.