TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
What You Will Do:
- You will dive deep into our Tetra Data Platform leading the product effort and scrum team for our Tetra Lake.
- You will build relationships with customers; understand customer’s processes and objectives; and introduce new ways of doing things better and more productive and solicit feedback
- You will research competition and market tends and propose roadmap trade-offs between parity and innovation
- You will partner closely with your fellow product designers to innovate by creating productive, coherent, seamless, and emotionally resonant, state-of-the-art data lake services for our users.
- You will partner closely with our User Experience Design Team to understand the customers who use our solution, empathize with them, and imagine creative ways we can make their work lives dramatically better.
- You will partner closely with your partners in engineering to take your vision and ideas and turn them into reality.
- You will partner closely with your colleagues in customer success, sales, and professional services to get customer feedback on your products, find out where you’ve improved their lives, and find out where you have more work to do.
- You will be comfortable working with a globally geographically dispersed team, in various time zones
- You will learn, grow, and be challenged. You will speak up and represent your position amongst peers and leadership while remaining resilient and open to constructive feedback.
- You will sometimes make tough compromises, or find things take longer than you want them to, or need to work extra hard to convince a colleague of your position.
- 7-10 years in cloud enterprise software product management
- Experience with AWS S3, Metadata, Athena, and Parquet services with an understanding of AWS scaled and archival data offering.
- Experienced with data management and API-first development
- Experience in bringing creative ideas and proposals to development teams and executives supported by qualitative justification and quantitative analysis to deliver across multiple product pillars
- Experience working closely with customers on product implementations
- Experienced in web and data functional architecture design, process engineering, pilot, and UAT strategy
- Represent our company and team with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in management, business, computer science, or another equivalent.
- Experience in Life Sciences is a big plus!
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed.
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.