TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
The Senior Content Marketing Manager will leverage their scientific and life sciences background to contribute broadly to TetraScience market segmentation, messaging, positioning, and marketing collateral. They will work closely with peers in the marketing and scientific teams to produce scientifically accurate, thought-provoking, and educational content that’s aligned to strategic themes and the marketing calendar.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the full content strategy lifecycle: plan, produce, distribute and assess engaging content for brand, demand generation, and thought leadership efforts.
- Collaborate with both internal and external SMEs to produce and optimize informative and engaging scientific content across all form factors.
- Craft messaging that is scientifically accurate and relevant to industry personas that positions TetraScience products competitively in the life sciences industry.
- Learn best practices from the industry; bring these into the company and increase our content quality.
- Maintain sufficient familiarity with the TetraScience R&D Data Cloud to align content with the platform.
- Develop the roadmap for content themes that align with evergreen content, campaigns, product launches, and integrated marketing initiatives and work cross-functionally to distribute through marketing channels for maximum impact.
- Maintain the content calendar that supports various marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Support SEO efforts by identifying strategic opportunities where scientific content can increase website traffic.
- Engage with and grow social communities in the life sciences industry to become an influencer with our customer personas.
- Identify new communication channels through digital media, video, conferences, etc, working with the marketing team and internal scientific stakeholders
- Manage cross-functional projects to produce content on schedule
- Degree in life sciences; 3+ years experience with life sciences and Pharma workflows, especially surrounding drug design and development, biologics, and new modalities.
- Natural storyteller comfortable with engaging new audiences and cultures. Can tailor messaging to an audience, from bench science through C-suite / decision maker.
- Demonstrably excellent written and verbal communication skills with expert grasp of spelling, grammar, word choice, sentence fluency, and style.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment while effectively prioritizing a diverse set of tasks.
- Mastery of office productivity and content creation software.
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS, website CMS platforms, video editing, webinar platforms, etc.
- Experience with a vertical SaaS solution, preferably Life Sciences.
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed.
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.