TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
What You Will Do:
- Mentor and train another team member on design techniques, systems architecture, and coding standards, Architect microservices, and RESTful APIs for TetraScience Platform deployed on AWS
- Build the next generation of our Data Lake and Data pipeline infrastructure that can handle petabyte level data scale and more
- Deliver a top quality product following the agile software development methodology
- Partner with the product management team to take the vision and ideas and turn them into reality
- You will be comfortable working with a globally geographically dispersed team, in various time zones
- You will learn, grow, and be challenged. You will speak up and represent your position amongst peers and leadership while remaining resilient and open to constructive feedback.
- You will sometimes make tough compromises, or find things take longer than you want them to, or need to work extra hard to convince a colleague of your position.
- 10+ years of experience developing and launching products in a Cloud and/or Enterprise environment.
- Proven success in working in a start-up environment
- Hands on experience in building Platform Architecture and Microservices / Containerization technologies
- Expert in Python and AWS cloud technologies
- Proficient with SQL Data stores
- Experience with ETL, data integration, data pipelines, and data lakes
- Fast and efficient learner and worker
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience developing, debugging, and performance tuning highly concurrent systems
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and bring ideas to the table.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed.
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.