Senior Product Marketing Manager at TetraScience
About the role
TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will contribute to all aspects of TetraScience market segmentation, messaging, positioning, pricing, field readiness, and marketing collateral. They will work closely with peers across product, sales, and scientific teams to produce compelling content that conveys the value and benefits of the Tetra R&D Data Cloud to external and internal stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to company and product messaging, positioning, and content frameworks.
- Produce fresh and compelling marketing collateral in all form factors: website copy, presentations, datasheets, brochures, comparison guides, ROI calculators, demo videos, etc.
- Synthesize messaging, positioning, and customer insights to produce concise and engaging narratives for Tetra - - R&D Data Cloud technical demo videos and other video content.
- Evangelize the Tetra R&D Data Cloud at industry events, webinars, media and analyst conferences, and other speaking engagements.
- Contribute to building and maintaining a sales and partner enablement library.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on SEO-friendly website copy and blog content.
- Manage the production of marketing assets created in collaboration with 3rd parties.
- Support content, community, and social media marketing efforts with product-related insights and guidance.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with cloud, data/analytics, and SaaS B2B software companies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment while effectively prioritizing a diverse set of tasks.
- Demonstrably excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on technical experience with cloud and data/analytics software.
- Mastery of office productivity and content creation software.
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS, website CMS platforms, video editing, webinar platforms, etc
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or advanced degree
- Experience with a vertical SaaS solution, preferably Life Sciences
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed.
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.