Content Marketing Manager at Text Blaze
About the role
**Text Blaze (https://blaze.today) gives people super-powers at work. ** It is a product-led personal process automation app that is used by >100k users in Customer Support, Sales, and Recruiting (but also by doctors and teachers) in some of the largest companies in the world. Some users save more than 30 hours a month using Text Blaze (SAY WHAT?!).
Our users LOVE Text Blaze. We have a perfect 5-star rating in the Chrome Web Store and we constantly receive positive feedback from our users (it’s fun!). Our fast organic growth is based on our users passionately sharing Text Blaze with their friends and colleagues.
As Content Marketing Manager, your job will be to spread the word and “share the WOW” - craft the message and lead the creation and distribution across multiple channels of content that showcases the value of Text Blaze to users.
**First marketing and top priority hire that will join the founding team of a fast-growing company and help shape its future. **
As a Content Marketing Manager you will:
- Get to know our users and hear their stories - how they use Text Blaze and why they love it.
- Define our content strategy, plan and content creation and distribution processes.
- Recruit, manage and coordinate the work of content contractors and other contractors and employees (SEO, content writers, digital creators, socisl media managers, etc.)
- Ensure content is accurate, creative, and aligned with our messaging and voice.
- Measure content effectiveness and optimize performance.
- Identify and pursue opportunities and channels to distribute out content.
- Minimum 3 years in producing content, specifically for the web
- Knowledgeable about online marketing tactics and channels, including but not limited to SEO, social media and other marketing channels
- Great project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required
- Team player - high emotional intelligence and ability to mentor others.
Why you should join Text Blaze
Text Blaze let's users create templates and insert them anywhere on the web using keyboard shortcuts. Snippets can include dynamic functionality like forms, formulas, real-time input and integrations with other apps.