Founding Engineer, Tech Lead at TimeTackle
About the role
What you’ll be doing
- As a founding engineer you'll help architecting the infrastructure from ground up.
- Work with the front-end team to define API specs and help with integration.
- Design and build scalable and resilient backend APIs and services with Java and Spring Boot.
- Use technologies like Redis and Kafka to write high throughput data processing and workflow management tools.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines using technologies like Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Add logging and monitoring components to gather and act on operational insights.
- Work with a small development team and product manager to ideate software solutions.
What we’re looking for
- A Backend Architect who can produce high quality software solutions with strong problem solving and software engineering skill.
- Broader understanding of CI/CD, SRE principles and containerization technologies. Experience with cloud services like AWS or GCP.
- At least 3 years of experience with the following technologies: Java, Spring Boot, JUnit.
- Programming language and framework agnostic engineer. Should be comfortable in learning and developing in any new technology.
- Driven and motivated, someone who takes ownership and requires little hand-holding.
Why you should join TimeTackle
Do you want to help the world make the best use of everyone's time? At TimeTackle, we provide visibility into people's time to help them create a more productive schedule. TimeTackle helps top executives and teams get a grip on their schedules and align their time with their priorities instead of cluelessly going from one meeting to another and feeling helpless about their time.
Our secret sauce includes data analytics, machine learning, workflows, and a tenacious yearning to improve the world's productivity.