Insurance Program Manager at Tint
About the role
Tint is Stripe for Insurance. We make it easy for tech platforms to embed insurance into their products. We help companies such as Outdoorsy, Boatsetter, Riders Share, Quantstamp, amongst others, unlock the growth of their core business and improve profitability with insurance.
Our product encompasses everything needed to run an insurance program, from setting underwriting rules to managing customers policies to managing claims. All available through a simple API and a no-code app.
We're backed by world-class investors such as Y Combinator, Deciens, Nyca, Plug and Play, WIN, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund, and angels such as Vikram Pandit (former CEO Citigroup) and founders/CEOs of Oscar Health, Sun Microsystems, Zuora, Gusto, Kin, Turo, Mercury, Wepay, Ramp, amongst others.
With Tint, our client companies provide protection for their customers when something unexpected happens. They can include this coverage for free or provide it as an add on. To date, we’ve helped millions of users get peace of mind.
About the Role
As an Insurance Program Manager you will be structuring, executing, managing, and driving the success of complex insurance programs for our customers. As the point insurance person you will get to work with c-suite individuals and executives.
Our Insurance team is small but growing and you will get to be part of an early stage startup. You will be pivotal in the success of our customers and our company. The ideal candidate has strong skills in customer success, project management, and has a variety of insurance experience.
- 3+ years of insurance and/or management consultant experience
- Experience with managing clients and/or key business relationships
- Demonstrate the ability to manage insurance programs
- Demonstrate the ability to drive customer success
- Understanding of complex insurance programs (self insurance, surplus lines, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Fast learner
- Go-getter mentality
- Good fit for remote working
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves in a fast-paced startup environment
- Surplus and retail broker licenses are a plus
- Embedded insurance experience is a plus
- 100% Remote team: work from anywhere (EU and US Time zones)
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity grant
- Coworking stipend
- Apple equipment
- Company-sponsored team retreats in exotic destinations
- Health Benefits (US only)
Please include these in your application
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us why Tint is interesting to you
Why you should join Tint
Tint.ai empowers any company to embed insurance into their products to protect their users while increasing profitability. Our AI-powered platform provides APIs, no-code underwriting engine, light-weight policy admin, and access to insurance partners that are required to design and launch modern insurance products that improve customer experience and profitability.