Growth Marketing Analyst at Titan
About the role
Titan is a world-class investment firm inside a mobile app, managing over $500 million in assets for 30,000+ clients. Our mission is to build the first premium investment manager for everyone. If Robinhood is the mass market solution, consider us the Apple of our category.
We recently raised a $58M Series B round led by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, bringing our total funding to $75M. Loved by our clients, Titan won the Best Investment Advisor award from U.S. News in 2020 and the Best Advisor award at the 2020 Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, has ranked #1 out of 60+ advisors 5x in a row, and was featured by Apple in 2020. Our investors (some of Silicon Valley's best) have told us we're one of the fastest growing consumer fintech businesses in this category ever.
To us, our team is everything. Together, we can make magic happen. If you're excited by our mission, we'd love to meet you.
As our Growth Marketing Analyst , you will play a critical role in helping Titan build a robust acquisition program to acquire hundreds of thousands of new clients. You work directly with the head of acquisition and will be responsible for leading the day-to-day strategy and execution across our primary acquisition channels (paid and organic).
You are a data-driven to the core, and have a test & learn mentality. You are excited by the idea of discovering new acquisition opportunities for Titan, while helping us scale and optimize our existing channels.
What You'll Do
- You will work directly with our head of acquisition to build and orchestrate our acquisition strategy (paid & organic)
- Own the setup, management, and optimization of our primary acquisition channels
- Work with our design and marketing team to create and orchestrate creative testing across different channels
- Discover and vet new paid and organic acquisition opportunities to test
- Get deep in the data to optimize towards our CAC and ROAS goals
- Bonus - relevant channel experience in: paid social, search, influencer/affiliate, audio
- 2+ years working in performance or growth marketing
- You are data-driven, and can extract valuable insights from complex data sets
- You have worked cross-functionally with design and marketing teams
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Why you should join Titan
Titan is the "Fidelity for millennials and Gen Z." We build, manage, and explain investment funds via our mobile operating system. Anyone who would like Titan to invest their money can download our mobile app, link their bank, and transfer capital. We currently have four investment strategies (3 in equities, 1 in crypto) and will be launching more. Users have described us as "a hedge fund in their pocket."
What Robinhood did to trading, we're aiming to do to actively-managed investing (think: mutual funds and hedge funds).