Client Experience Associate at Titan
About the role
Titan is a world-class investment firm inside a mobile app, managing over $500 million in assets for 30,000+ clients. Our mission is to build the first premium investment manager for everyone. If Robinhood is the mass market solution, consider us the Apple of our category.
We recently raised a $58M Series B round led by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, bringing our total funding to $75M. Loved by our clients, Titan won the Best Investment Advisor award from U.S. News in 2020 and the Best Advisor award at the 2020 Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, has ranked #1 out of 60+ advisors 5x in a row, and was featured by Apple in 2020. Our investors (some of Silicon Valley's best) have told us we're one of the fastest growing consumer fintech businesses in this category ever.
To us, our team is everything. Together, we can make magic happen. If you're excited by our mission, we'd love to meet you.
As a CX Associate, you'll be one of the main points of contact for our 10,000s of investors. You’ll play a key role in the development of our best in class client interaction and customer service while providing exceptional email, phone, chat support. You'll also work closely with our brokerage operations team (on issues including account onboarding, KYC/AML processes, etc.).
What You'll Do
- Respond and resolve customer requests and questions via chat, email, and phone
- Escalate customer issues and help develop best practices for efficient customer engagement
- Assist with KYC/AML operations, account onboarding, and technical troubleshooting
- Create educational content for our customers - how-to articles, videos, emails
- Translate customer needs into recommendations for engineering - this is an opportunity to learn the ropes of product management and directly influence the Titan roadmap
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Service role
- Demonstrated skill and ability to handle assorted customer questions and issues, including challenging matters, resourcefully and with completeness and empathy
- Skilled at troubleshooting technical issues and determining the right questions to ask
- Exceptional written and communication skills along with an acute attention to detail
- Familiarity with Intercom, Zendesk or other Customer Support platforms
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Why you should join Titan
Titan is the "Fidelity for millennials and Gen Z." We build, manage, and explain investment funds via our mobile operating system. Anyone who would like Titan to invest their money can download our mobile app, link their bank, and transfer capital. We currently have four investment strategies (3 in equities, 1 in crypto) and will be launching more. Users have described us as "a hedge fund in their pocket."
What Robinhood did to trading, we're aiming to do to actively-managed investing (think: mutual funds and hedge funds).