Senior Full Stack Engineer at Titan
About the role
Titan is a world-class investment firm inside a mobile app, managing over $500 million in assets for 30,000+ clients. Our mission is to build the first premium investment manager for everyone. If Robinhood is the mass market solution, consider us the Apple of our category.
We recently raised a $58M Series B round led by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, bringing our total funding to $75M. Loved by our clients, Titan won the Best Investment Advisor award from U.S. News in 2020 and the Best Advisor award at the 2020 Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, has ranked #1 out of 60+ advisors 5x in a row, and was featured by Apple in 2020. Our investors (some of Silicon Valley's best) have told us we're one of the fastest growing consumer fintech businesses in this category ever.
To us, our team is everything. Together, we can make magic happen. If you're excited by our mission, we'd love to meet you.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer you'll be responsible for building across the stack to support and delight tens of thousands of our clients. From our award-winning mobile app (written in React Native) to our content generation and admin tools (written in React) to our backend systems that transact millions of dollars a day (node.js) all the way to our DB (mongo) you'll work on whatever part of the stack is necessary to deliver projects quickly, efficiently and securely. You'll work closely with the CTO and other senior members of the engineering team to ensure the continued stability, scalability and security of Titan's systems. You'll also work cross-functionally with our design, product and customer experience teams to deliver delightful experiences that have never before been seen in a financial product.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Experience working across the stack from browser tweaks to get the rendering just right to storing new data in the database and everywhere in between.
- A desire to get better everyday. Titan’s best days are still to come and so are yours.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment with subject matter experts from across the company.
- A strong sense of responsibility and integrity. We’re a fiduciary of our clients and we always act with their best interests at heart.
- The ability to lead and mentor other members of the team on best practices in architecture, security and design.
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Why you should join Titan
Titan is the "Fidelity for millennials and Gen Z." We build, manage, and explain investment funds via our mobile operating system. Anyone who would like Titan to invest their money can download our mobile app, link their bank, and transfer capital. We currently have four investment strategies (3 in equities, 1 in crypto) and will be launching more. Users have described us as "a hedge fund in their pocket."
What Robinhood did to trading, we're aiming to do to actively-managed investing (think: mutual funds and hedge funds).