Senior Marketing Manager at Titan
About the role
Titan is a world-class investment firm inside a mobile app, managing over $500 million in assets for 30,000+ clients. Our mission is to build the first premium investment manager for everyone. If Robinhood is the mass market solution, consider us the Apple of our category.
We recently raised a $58M Series B round led by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, bringing our total funding to $75M. Loved by our clients, Titan won the Best Investment Advisor award from U.S. News in 2020 and the Best Advisor award at the 2020 Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, has ranked #1 out of 60+ advisors 5x in a row, and was featured by Apple in 2020. Our investors (some of Silicon Valley's best) have told us we're one of the fastest growing consumer fintech businesses in this category ever.
To us, our team is everything. Together, we can make magic happen. If you're excited by our mission, we'd love to meet you.
As our Senior Marketing Manager , you will play a foundational role in helping Titan acquire, engage, and retain millions of new Titan clients. You will help Titan create a best-in-class marketing org, and will be responsible for owning our marketing / creative strategy across both our internal and external channels. You will collaborate closely with our acquisition and lifecycle teams, helping devise and execute on high-impact marketing efforts.
You have experience creating and managing a holistic marketing strategy, and are excited to work across different areas of the Titan business. You will think strategically about the big picture, but also be willing to roll up your sleeves and execute on tactical marketing efforts. You are excited about joining on the ground floor of a disruptive technology company, and are passionate about changing the investing landscape for millions of people.
What You'll Do
- Define Titan’s brand/marketing strategy and ensure that its consistent across all of our external properties including: mobile, web, email, social, and more.
- Lead the ideation, planning, and execution of marketing efforts to attract and acquire new Titan clients (e.g., partnerships, influencers, tentpole campaigns, etc).
- Have a deep understanding our product and users, and spearhead marketing efforts to drive growth-driving actions (e.g., referrals, deposits, account openings).
- Work with our research and content teams to create effective content marketing and distribution strategies.
- Support our go-to-market strategy for new products and features, including positioning, messaging, comms creation.
- Work with our lifecycle team to drive the marketing and creative strategy behind all of our lifecycle efforts.
- Work with our acquisition and design teams to drive the marketing and creative strategy behind our paid acquisition campaigns.
- 5-7+ years of experience playing a critical role on a high-velocity consumer marketing team
- Demonstrated ability to develop breakthrough marketing initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, and retention.
- A strong user-centric mindset, always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions, coupled with creative thinking
- Demonstrate you are a product marketing expert with demonstrable product launch experience
- Outstanding communication skills including writing and content development, strong storyteller.
- Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for diverse audiences
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Why you should join Titan
Titan is the "Fidelity for millennials and Gen Z." We build, manage, and explain investment funds via our mobile operating system. Anyone who would like Titan to invest their money can download our mobile app, link their bank, and transfer capital. We currently have four investment strategies (3 in equities, 1 in crypto) and will be launching more. Users have described us as "a hedge fund in their pocket."
What Robinhood did to trading, we're aiming to do to actively-managed investing (think: mutual funds and hedge funds).