Head of Content at Titan
About the role
Titan is a world-class investment firm inside a mobile app, managing over $500 million in assets for 30,000+ clients. Our mission is to build the first premium investment manager for everyone. If Robinhood is the mass market solution, consider us the Apple of our category.
We recently raised a $58M Series B round led by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, bringing our total funding to $75M. Loved by our clients, Titan won the Best Investment Advisor award from U.S. News in 2020 and the Best Advisor award at the 2020 Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, has ranked #1 out of 60+ advisors 5x in a row, and was featured by Apple in 2020. Our investors (some of Silicon Valley's best) have told us we're one of the fastest growing consumer fintech businesses in this category ever.
To us, our team is everything. Together, we can make magic happen. If you're excited by our mission, we'd love to meet you.
Titan is rapidly expanding into multimedia content franchises, and we’re looking for a Head of Content to lead the charge across audio, video, and social. We’re looking for someone who understands how to launch and manage multimedia products, create adjacent multimedia products to existing text-based content, and build the team to support these ambitions. This is a unique opportunity to be a leader within a key strategic growth area for Titan overall.
What You'll Do
- Lead content creation strategy and operations for Titan's multimedia franchises, ensuring the highest-quality content across audio, video, and social platforms
- Hire, manage, develop, and motivate a best-in-class content team (creators, producers, editors, hosts)
- Create a culture of experimentation, testing, and learning across channels
- Optimize and grow existing multimedia franchise engagement and performance
- Work with Titan’s Investment Management and Growth teams to create adjacent multimedia content for Titan’s text-based content
- Ensure that all content fits the Titan tone and brand and adheres to strong editorial standards
- Ideate and launch new multimedia franchises, taking ideas from conception to launch and beyond
- Take a data-focused approach that uses relevant data to inform smart content creation choices to engage and grow audiences
- Coordinate with Product/Design, Growth, and Engineering teams on cross-functional initiatives
- Be a visible leader of the Titan content team to the wider business and media ecosystems
- 5-7+ years experience as a leader of multimedia teams, building and managing successful franchises and products across audio, video, and social
- Experience hiring, managing, and motivating a diverse team of content professionals
- Strong understanding in how to create the right content for the right multimedia platforms
- User-first orientation, with strong intuition and taste for what resonates with Titan clients
- Strong organization skills coupled with creative thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with an orientation towards constant testing and iteration
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with both writers and cross-functional leaders
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Why you should join Titan
Titan is the "Fidelity for millennials and Gen Z." We build, manage, and explain investment funds via our mobile operating system. Anyone who would like Titan to invest their money can download our mobile app, link their bank, and transfer capital. We currently have four investment strategies (3 in equities, 1 in crypto) and will be launching more. Users have described us as "a hedge fund in their pocket."
What Robinhood did to trading, we're aiming to do to actively-managed investing (think: mutual funds and hedge funds).