You will get a lot of autonomy, responsibility and ownership. We'll give you challenging goals, with lots of context and helpful leaders, but we hope you'll use your good taste and figure out the details of how to get there. We are a growth-stage startup and you will work directly with the founders, helping to define the vision, product and user experience. Join us as one of our top engineering hires and join our core team.
With us you'll have
- The opportunity to learn a lot from a high-level team
- Autonomy to make decisions without having to invest time and energy in unnecessary meetings
- Focus on challenges to go even further
- Career plan, goals and rewards
- Be responsible for incremental improvements of our data science microservices that capture sensor data to transform it into insights
- Create and improve new anomaly detection features in vibration spectrum, temperature analysis and energy consumption
- Improve Python, Numpy and Pandas codes present in the main application today
- Be prepared to study fourier transforms (FFT) and unsupervised learning models
Desirable Requirements and Skills
🌟 We don't require any specific major or degree. We strongly believe in people willing to learn fast and do what it takes with a lot of enthusiasm.
- 4+ years in Data Science related fields
- Good domain of Python and its best practices
- Solid experience with Pandas and Sklearn e Numpy
- Advanced in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Differential: Having done some research in the data science area
- Differential: Being an excellent Python programmer (pragmatic)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock option bonus
- +R$500/month for you to spend on your well-being, entertainment and personal growth
- 30 days a year of paid annual leave
- GymPass so you just don't sit and work all day
Click here to apply.
🧢 TRACTIAN has quickly become Brazil’s fastest-growing industrial startup, enabling from SMBs to large enterprise businesses, like AbInBev, Embraer, Yara, and Electrolux, to make their maintenance sweet. To date, we've raised $3.7M (~R$ 20M) of investments from the world's top fund, Y Combinator, among with DGF, Soma Capital, Norte Ventures, Liquid 2, and others.