Sr. Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Treasury Prime
About the role
About Treasury Prime
Treasury Prime is the leading Banking as a Service (BaaS) company that connects banks and fintechs through an API so developers can start building in minutes and launch in days. Treasury Prime’s full integration into core banking systems gives developers access to a wide range of banking services from opening accounts to making payments to issuing cards. Treasury Prime is backed by Deciens Capital, Nyca Partners, QED Investors, SaaStr Fund, Susa Ventures, and Y Combinator.
Sr. Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Treasury Prime is looking for a Sr. Demand Generation Marketing Manager to support the sales team, reporting to the Head of Demand Generation. You will focus on supporting B2B demand campaigns by executing demand generation and ABM programs to achieve business objectives. What makes you right for the position? You're a self-starter, savvy with marketing technology, data-loving, possess excellent writing skills, and you're able to work across teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategic messaging across different enterprise fintech personas and verticals
- Design and execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives with the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including email, webinars, content, social media, direct mail, web, etc.) to meet pipeline requirements of the fintech segment
- Manage all strategic and operational elements of multi-channel campaign execution, including ideation, campaign set-up, list strategy, project management, campaign tracking, and data analytics
- Manage the timely development and deployment of all assets supporting email communication, website content, campaign landing pages, and sales collateral
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the wider GTM marketing team on strategic product launches and sales directives
- Collaborate with our Head of Content Strategy and Head of Product Marketing to create compelling content to fuel campaigns, including articles, blogs, eBooks, webinars, and other thought-leadership content
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Measure campaign results, analyze data, and optimize campaigns
What you’ve done:
- 4+ years of experience in demand generation or field marketing experience with a fintech or startup company
- 2+ years running account-based marketing efforts
- Hands-on data and analytics experience using CRM and/or marketing automation software required
- Written compelling sales and marketing copy for campaigns
- Managed direct mail, events, web content, and online campaigns
- Worked with C-level executives, sales, partners, and customers
- Defined, acquired, targeted, and segmented prospect lists for marketing activities
- Managed budgets and respect for company spending processes
- Successfully targeted Enterprise Buyer personas (fintech domain knowledge helpful)
- Aligned integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
While these are not hard requirements for the job, the best candidates will meet many of these criteria. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why you should join Treasury Prime
We build APIs that let both banks, and their corporate customers, automate their banking operations. Opening accounts, managing money, everything you need to do with your bank—automated.