We automate business onboarding for banks and lenders
Trébol is renovating business onboarding for businesses banks and lenders in Latam. We save banks and lenders from parsing thousands of documents and running manual tasks.
Who are we looking for
- The ideal candidate is a professional in administrative, economic, industrial engineering or related fields, and must have one or more years of work experience in management consulting, finance, or entrepreneurship.
What we expect from you
- Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
- A hands-on attitude towards solving problems and a bias toward action
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in financial analysis, management accounting
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
- Basic experience in writing SQL queries (optional)
What to expect from us
- This will be one of the most intense and rewarding jobs you could have. We won’t ask you to just make an analysis, instead, you will be here to make things actually happen with your own bare hands.
- Constant feedback! Otherwise, how do we become a better company?
- Ownership over the projects assigned to you. It will be the responsibility to deliver the results.
- The perfect environment to learn how to build a technology company. You will join an early stage team where your impact will be 1 of 10, not 1 of 10,000.
- Competitive compensation for the role and experience
Role and responsibilities
- You will lead solutions to important business problems and will work directly with the founding team of the company. Some projects include improving our financial operations, leading financial and operational audits, enhancing sales operations, producing marketing materials and strategies, and generating and executing operational improvements.
- You will execute, monitor and analyze operational processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made. You will develop a - roadmap of improvements and execute the key improvements to be made.
- Language proficiency in Spanish and English.
3 step interview process
We run a simple 3 step process where our goal is to make sure we know each other better! We see it as a two-way process
- Optional call: in case you want to know more about the role or Trébol, we will be happy to tell you more about us and what we're building
- Home case study: complete an online assessment with technical questions required for the role (estimated time: 2 hours)
- Behavioral and case interview: join us for a 1-hour interview. The conversation will cover questions you have about the role and the company. We will also ask some questions to find out what your work style is to validate if it fits with our work culture