Senior Automated Marketing Manager at True Link
About the role
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven fintech company that provides quality financial services for people whose needs go unmet by traditional institutions. It is an honor to wake up in the morning knowing that we have a profound impact on our customers’ lives, whether it’s our True Link Prepaid Visa Card saving a retiree from losing thousands of dollars to scams or our True Link investment advisory platform helping a young woman with a disability plan for her future while protecting her medical benefits.
We’re looking for a Senior Automated Marketing Manager who can help take our marketing programs to the next evolution! We are a group of creative and collaborative individuals who love what we do and are looking for others who also thrive in independent and fast paced environments.
What You'll Do
- Someone comfortable with owning and executing all portions of automated marketing program with a focus on email acquisition.
- Develop direct response campaign: strategy, detailed planning, forecasting, creative development and execution of ongoing campaigns.
- You are supremely comfortable with importing leads from both internal and 3rd party sources, ensuring compliance with naming conventions, campaign requirements, and privacy policies.
- You have developed and implemented ongoing test and learn plans to iterate and optimize, improving results month over month.
- Creating a robust segmentation effort to develop a critical view of prospects via various sociographic and demographic factors. And concept customized creative elements to drive engagement in each of our targeted segments.
- Collaborating across the enterprise, especially with our sales, account management and biz-ops teams to ensure we are aligned with and executing on the goals and priorities of the business.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in running and building automated marketing programs with a channel emphasis on Email and some practical experience with Direct Mail.
- 3+ years with CRM systems for lead importation and trigger based marketing programs. (Salesforce experience is preferred).
- 2+ years’ experience with Marketo (Marketo Certified Expert is a huge plus!).
- Experience in the healthcare, Fintech, or financial services industry.
- You boast strong analytical skills and experience with experimental design (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing).
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm & foster strategic thinking and the ability to integrate with an existing marketing team full of other type A personalities.
- You have extensive campaign execution and project management experience.
- Consistent record of independently designing and executing successful direct response campaigns and demonstrable talent for direct response copywriting.
- Skilled at working independently, as well as collaborating on objectives and success metrics on a broader team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that allows you pick the direction you need to run and when confronted with ambiguity or unexplored spaces create your own approach and document for those who follow.
- And most importantly in the face of adversity or just a really bad day, you stay calm, collected, and drive to fixes quickly.
Why You'll Love Us
- We’ve got the energy and passion of a startup combined with the professionalism of a financial services firm and the compassion of a mission-driven organization that truly cares about the people we serve.
- We’re just getting started! With fifty million Americans in our addressable market, we are growing quickly into a large financial services company that will be developing new products you will help us shape and take to market.
- We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental & Vision coverage, and an awesome vacation package.
- Our customers are not only grateful for our services but are the absolute best. We have the privilege of providing financial protection for vulnerable members of society and partnering with expert service providers to do so. Our customers and partners love us, and we love them back. You can sleep soundly every night knowing you are doing a really wonderful thing by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat one another like we treat our customers: with 100% respect and dignity. Diversity and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously, and we welcome team members of all backgrounds and identities.
- Our offices are dog friendly and filled with snacks, catered lunch, and a group of friendly, caring people. We’re happy to still be enjoying laughs with colleagues and appearances of furry friends over Zoom for now.
- With offices across the country, we welcome applicants who want to join our existing and future offices (in SF, Denver, Columbus, OH, NYC, and Kingston, NY) when it’s safe to work alongside each other again (and remote until then).
- Want to work remote longer-term? Great! We also have years of experience collaborating with our many team members who prefer to work from home, and welcome applicants from anywhere in the United States.
If you are a high-performing person who wants to join a diverse, inclusive team and use your skills to make a real impact in people’s lives, we invite you to apply to join our team.
Why you should join True Link
We are a mission-driven, venture-backed startup growing quickly into a large financial enterprise. We solve complex, life-changing problems for older adults, people with disabilities, and people recovering from addiction, all of whom are often neglected by the financial services industry.
It is an honor to wake up in the morning knowing that we have a profound impact on our customers’ lives, whether it’s our True Link Prepaid Visa Card saving a retiree from losing thousands of dollars of his savings to scams or our True Link investment advisory platform supporting a young woman with a disability to plan for her future while protecting her life-saving medical benefits.
We have offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Kingston NY, and a strong team of distributed team members across the US as well. If you are a high-performing person who wants to join a diverse, inclusive team and use your skills to make a real impact in people’s lives, we invite you to apply to join our team.
- Our investors include Khosla (Series B lead), QED (Series A lead) , Radicle Impact, Kapor Capital, and Initialized Capital
- If you are a Rails/React or full-stack Rails engineer with four or more years experience, we are always interested