Release Engineer at Truebill
About the role
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $45 million Series D round of funding and have over 2 million users and counting.
We’re looking for a Release Engineer to take ownership of our App Release process. You’ll work with engineering, product, and marketing teams to ensure that app updates are high-quality, released on schedule, and communicated clearly to stakeholders.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Evolve our Mobile App Release tooling and processes to allow us to launch updates increasingly regularly, repeatably, and confidently.
- Launch mobile app updates to millions of users and assess the quality of those updates, to ensure that we’re delivering a high-quality experience to our users.
- Work with teams to ensure that Apple and Google’s fast-changing platform requirements are addressed in a timely fashion.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 2+ years of professional experience managing releases for iOS and Android apps.
- You have a deep understanding of the toolchains used to build iOS and Android apps.
- You have experience managing app releases through App Store Connect and the Google Play Console.
- You have experience with Semantic Versioning and the npm ecosystem.
- You have experience with tools like Fastlane or App Center.
- You have experience using software monitoring and analytics tools such as Datadog, Sentry, and Amplitude to evaluate the impact of client-side software releases.
- You have experience with automated UI testing for mobile apps.
- You have excellent judgement and risk-assessment skills.
- Professional experience with React Native a plus.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Why you should join Truebill
Truebill is autopilot for your money. It helps people optimize their finances without having to think about it. We're founded by veteran entrepreneurs.